Friday, July 18, 2008
The party is this evening, and I'll be picking Nic Periera (I
just had to use the Periera...It's one of the catchiest surnames I've ever seen/heard) from the Toa Payoh McDonald's at 5pm and then we'll zip off to Bukit Batok...
Let me say this: I have no idea what I ought to be wearing. There is no party theme, I think. I whisked a dress from my sister's wardrobe, anyway. It's black, sequinned and, uh, short. I hope to be able to get through the night without a wardrobe malfunction, hopefully not like Janet Jackson at Superbowl when she was dancing with Justin Timberlake and she, erm, flashed.
I suppose it is an all-black esemble for me, because I just realised my nails were black and also the heels I picked out are black. I guess I'm skipping makeup or it'll be overwhelming. Not that I
need makeup anyway heheheheheh. I just like painting for fun which is why my mascara is turquoise and I've got eyeshadows in all colours. Besides, makeup looks so pretty on their own in their boxes and it makes me happier to see them in their tubes and boxes...Okay, I'm weird that way. >.<
I'm going to do socpsych. Applaud for I have made progress with one paragraph.
i thought the world of you
3:42 PM